Purpose Of Role
Working from our Chelsea Boutique Showroom you will be the first point of contact for new and potential customers interested in Kahn vehicles and products. Your remit will be to provide excellent customer service and to sell our luxury, high end vehicles and products.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an organised, astute and driven individual to play a pivotal role in a real British success story.Key Duties and Responsibilities
• To sell Kahn products and vehicles.
• Maintaining and developing relationships with customers
• Negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing sales.
• Gathering market and customer information.
• Being proactive in finding new sales opportunities and markets.
• Representing the organisation at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations.
• Negotiating variations in price, delivery and specifications with managers.
• Advising on forthcoming product developments and discussing special promotions.
• Ensuring good data capture to assist with future marketing campaigns.
• Log queries and follow up on a regular basis using DealerWeb.
• Completing specification / order sheets to pass to the production department to build.
• Reviewing own sales performance, aiming to meet or exceed targets.
• Making accurate, rapid cost calculations, and providing customers with quotations.
• Feeding future buying trends back to employers.Desired Skills and Experience
• Experience in the automotive industry (desirable)
• Proactive and driven
• Be able to work under pressure and meet targets
• The ability to flourish in a competitive environment
Apply for this role Go Back